Terms of Service
BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR REGISTERING ON THE SITE, YOU MUST READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND BY USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SOFTWARE YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THEM. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE AND/OR THE SOFTWARE.
These Terms and Conditions may be changed or modified in whole or in portions at any time without further notice. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site.
Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms and Conditions, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Site and/or the Software.
Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions published on the Site will be immediately applicable to Users and Visitors.
Rappier Pte Ltd (“Rappier”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is the sole owner of intellectual property rights and other rights to the VaultPro Software and the Site. Rappier , a company incorporated and is existing in Singapore.
1. The client (“You”, “your”) needs to register on the Site and to provide only accurate, complete, and up-to-date information. Each time to access and use the Software via the Site you shall be required to login by using your email and password as provided with your registration.
2. You shall be charged for the access to the Software as detailed in the Pricelist. You agree to pay the applicable license fees and taxes to Rappier (or other Owner’s licensee).
3. If you have chosen to be on the ‘Software only’ pricing model, you shall be charged additional infrastructure cost as per the selected vendor’s actual cost.
4. The Services are provided to You on a month-to-month basis. Either Party may terminate the Agreement at any time, with or without cause, with sixty (60) days’ written notice.
5. If You fail to make any scheduled payment for accrued Service Fees, such overdue amounts are subject to interest charges in the amount of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month, compounded monthly. Your account may be suspended or deactivated for non-payment or pending chargeback disputes.
6. The price quoted for the Services is exclusive of all applicable sales, use, withholding, consumption, excise, value added, and other similar taxes (“Transaction Taxes”). You shall pay all Transaction Taxes associated with Your receipt of the Services hereunder, excluding taxes on Our net income.
7. We grant You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable license to access, use and implement Our Services, Websites, Platforms and Materials (collectively, the “User Licenses”) subject to the terms of this Agreement.
8. ‘RAPPIER IP’ refers to services, websites, platforms and any other intellectual property developed by Rappier. The User Licenses do not include or authorize: (a) any resale, distribution, public performance or public display of RAPPIER IP; (b) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of RAPPIER IP; (c) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (d) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of RAPPIER IP, except as expressly permitted on the Platforms; (e) decompiling or reverse engineering any part of RAPPIER IP; (f) using any metatags or any other “hidden text” without prior written permission; or (g) any use of RAPPIER IP other than for its intended purpose.
9. You shall be allowed to (i) upload data to the Software; (ii) use Software to retrieve, arrange, analyze and store the data, (iii) download data from the Software. With respect to the use of the Site/the Software, you are prohibited and you agree not to engage in (i) offenses against any individual and his privacy and (ii) the uploading of indecent materials or the use of the Site/the Software in any matter that is inconsistent with applicable laws or such as to injure Provider’s and/or Owners business reputation.
10. You agree that Rappier is not responsible or liable for any data (including content and links) uploaded by you on the Site/the Software. Rappier is entitled to remove from the Site any information. You use the Site/the Software at your own risk.
11. We may include your Data in aggregated and anonymous data sets to analyze trends and provide industry and performance insights. Any use of RAPPIER IP without Our prior written permission, other than as specifically authorized by this Agreement, is strictly prohibited and will immediately terminate the User Licenses. We are constantly innovating to provide the best possible experience for Our users and You acknowledge and agree that We may improve the form, nature, and content of RAPPIER IP from time to time without prior notice to You. To enhance the effectiveness of Our Services to You, at Your request, We will access related technology platforms on Your behalf if You grant Us permission and provide Us with Your credentials, Such access credentials will be treated as Confidential Information. You represent that You will only grant such access if it is allowed by the terms of the applicable technology platform.
13. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under their password or account. You agree to (i) immediately notify Us or Provider of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Site/the Software. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
15. As part of the Services, You will have access to email or chat support from Our support team. Absent special circumstances, all support will be provided in the English Language.
16. Each Party represents and warrants that: (i) it has all requisite legal and corporate power to enter into this Agreement; (ii) it has no agreement or understanding with any third party that interferes with or will interfere with its performance of its obligations under this Agreement; (iii) it has obtained and shall maintain all rights, approvals and consents necessary to perform its obligations and grant all rights and licenses granted under this Agreement; (iv) its business and performance under this Agreement is and shall be in compliance with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, rules, ordinances and regulations; (v) it has not gained and will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the other Party’s data centers or computer systems, or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes, or interferes with the performance of the other Party’s business functions; and (vi) the Materials, Feedback and other data that it supplies under this Agreement—or that it has authorized the other Party to use hereunder—do not and shall not infringe, violate or misappropriate the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity or other rights of any third party.
18. Other than Data required to fulfill the Services, no “personal data” under any law or regulation should be passed by You into Our Platforms. If You are collecting Data from end users located in the EU, additional terms for data processing apply;
19. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. In the event that the Parties do not agree to a binding arbitration provision—or if the arbitration provision contained herein is deemed void or voidable—the Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore, for any dispute arising under this Agreement. In the event of any litigation arising under this Agreement, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs from the non-prevailing Party.
20. FORCE MAJEURE: Other than for payment obligations arising hereunder, the Parties agree that neither You nor We will be liable for failure to perform caused by acts of God, fires, explosions, telecommunications, Internet or network failure, results of vandalism or computer hacking, storm or other natural occurrences, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, wars, strikes or other labor difficulties, or any act or omission of any other person or entity. You or We will give Us or You notice and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize the impact of any such event.
21. Except as expressly set forth herein, to the fullest extent of all applicable laws, the websites (including all information thereon), the services and platforms are provided by us as a neutral host and on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we disclaim: (i) all representations or warranties, whether expressed, implied, or statutory, regarding the services, websites, or otherwise relating to this agreement, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or arising from course of dealing or course of performance; (ii) any warranty that the platforms, our products, services or information will operate uninterrupted, error-free, or that the servers are free of viruses, spyware, malware or other harmful components; and (iii) liability for any third party’s security methods and protection procedures. Further, we make no representation or warranty with respect to any results obtainable through the services and/or associated products. You must use industry-recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses from any download. No advice or information, whether verbal or written, we give through the platforms, websites, provision of the services, and/or otherwise shall create any warranty, representation and/or guarantee not expressly stated herein.
22. Limitation Of Liability
22.1 As provided in terms of service, in no event shall either party be liable to the other party for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the platform or services for any consequential loss or damage or loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.